How to apply Stick-on Bifocals
Installation / Preparation of Zcifi Stick On Lenses
- 1. Clean your eye-wear and wash your hands with oil free soap.
- 2. Drop lenses in warm/hot water for a minute or longer prior to installation.
- 3. Apply one lens at a time to the inside of your eye wear.
- 4. Position as close to the Nose Bridge and low on the inside of your eye wear.
- 5. Press down gently on the lens for several seconds moving from one end to the next to remove excess bubbles. (see image below)
- 6. Repeat this step by pressing gently from one end to the next
- 7. Put on your eye wear to check for proper positioning. At this time you can move and adjust the lenses to your specific needs.
- 8. By using a lint free cloth carefully pat away any excess water from the lens.
- 9. Allow the lenses to sit and dry in place for 1-2 hours.
- 10. Keep in mind that your vision through the lenses will be a little blurry until they are completely dried.
- 12. Repeat these steps for 2nd lens.
Share your Zcifi Stick-On Experience